Oscillatory (Wyzenbeek) Abrasion Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewOscillatory (Wyzenbeek) Abrasion Tester which is also called as Oscillatory cylinder tester or Wyzenbeek abrasion tester is to determine the abrasion resistance of woven textile fabrics using the oscillatory cylinder method. The specimen is measured by subjecting to unidirectional rubbing under certain pressure, tension and abrasive action. After testing, the specimens are evaluated by rupture, percentage loss in breaking loss and visual changes. Oscillatory cylinder tester is especially suitable to evaluate the abrasion resistance property of automobile decorating material and synthetic leather.
- Adjustable pressure, tension and rotational rate.
- Applicable to different materials with various thicknesses.
- Auto stop when reaching the preset terminal point.
- High quality motor provides lower running sound and longer service life.
|Arc of surface||76mm|
|Tension calibrated mass||340g, adjust tension 4.45N(1lbf)~26.7N(6lbf)|
|Pressure calibrated mass||150g, adjust pressure 4.45N(1lbf)~15.575N(3.5lbf)|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2033201||Oscillatory (Wyzenbeek) abrasion tester|
|2033202||Sponge rubber pressure pad|
|2033203||#10 Cotton Duck|
|2033207||Mild household detergent solution|
|2033208||Air supply, with regulated nozzle|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality