ICI Pilling and Snagging Tester
Responsing Time:1 Working Days
Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Product Details
OverviewICI pilling and snagging tester is to determine the resistance to pilling and surface change of textile fabrics. Specimens are mounted on polyurethane tubes and tumbled randomly in a cork-lined box at a constant rotational speed. The tester can use to determine the propensity of fabrics to snagging and relative surface defects with exchangeable octagonal snagging drum. Pilling and snagging is assessed visually after a defined period of tumbling.
StandardsGB/T 4802.3 BS EN ISO 12945.1 BS 8479 BS 5811 IWS TM152 NEXT TM19 M&S P18 M&S P18A M&S P18B M&S P21A
- Preset testing cycles with automatic stop make tests easier.
- High quality motor provides lower running sound and longer service life.
- User friendly loading and unloading structures design for testing drums makes changing drums for different tests more convenient.
|Testing position||2 or 4|
|Terminal point||Automatic stop with buzzer alarm|
|Pilling box||235mm for internal dimensions before lining|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
|2032101||ICI pilling and snagging tester (4 Drum)|
|2032102||ICI pilling and snagging tester (2 Drum)|
|2032103||Octagonal snagging drum|
|2032105||Viewing cabinet/Assessment Viewer|
|2032107||PU specimen tube|
- Do your sun protection clothes really protect you with sunblock?
- The male workers in Chinese mill
- Do you ever try to know more about the suede and suedette materials?
- Which type of textiles will contain formaldehyde easily?
- Do you ever imagine how “dirty” your new clothes are?
- Fiber composition quality becomes the most effect factors of textile quality